October Half Term 4 night Monday to Friday stay available, please enquire.
|2 nights||3 nights|
Christmas/New Year Prices on application. Three-night minimum stay on bank holiday weekends.
From £12,500 (sleeping up t0 18 guests)
All weekly rentals include Monday to Friday housekeeping and during July and August a large ‘above ground’ swimming pool.
Imaginative corporate packages available – please enquire.
Hot tub: £250 for up to 7 nights.
Early and late arrival/departure is available at an extra charge of £150/hour.
Minimum stay: 2 nights (Mid-weeks and full weeks available on request)
Deposit: One third
Balance due: three months prior to arrival
Security deposit: £2,000 for a 2 or 3 night stay. Longer stays to be agreed. Mid-week says available on request.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
• Sleeps up to 18, with room for a couple more on guest beds
• Nine bedrooms, three of which have ensuite bath or shower rooms
• Two family bathrooms
• Downstairs WC
Cooking and Dining
• Dining table seats comfortably 20
Large Victorian glass house converted to a dining area (easily seating 20) with outdoor kitchen, fire pit, large gas-fired BBQ and paella maker
• Fantastic chef available for a special meal or throughout the weekend
• Drop-off meals available
• Five oven Aga and six ring gas hob
• Table and chairs on terrace
• Great dining nearby
• Online deliveries
Where We Are
• The nearest train station is Wellingborough, an 11 minute drive
• 47 minutes from London
• The nearest airports are Luton and Birmingham
• Plenty of parking available.
Things To Do
Things to Do Inside
• Cinema room
• Selection of board games
• Chess set
• TV with Sky Q Box
Things to Do Outside
• 11 acres of gardens and parkland
• Hot tub (extra charge)
• Paddock with stream
• Fire pit
• Above ground swimming pool included in June, July and August
• Tennis court
• Football nets
• Games barn with table tennis table, table football, air hockey and darts board
• Country pursuits available nearby, including clay pigeon shooting and game shooting depending on season
• Horse Riding
• Cycling and nature walks at Pitsford reservoir
• Pampering and beauty treatments at the house
• Imaginative corporate packages available – please enquire
Top Things to Do Nearby
• Beckworth Emporium
• Castle Ashby
• Woburn Abbey
. Althorp Hall
. Ice Rink in the village from the last week in November until the first week in January
. Drag car racing at Santa Pod
Top Things to Do for Children
• Jungle Par
Location & Booking
• We take a one third deposit at the time of booking
• The balance is due three months before the date booked
• £2,000 refundable deposit for a 2/3 night weekend. Any rentals for a longer period deposit to be agreed.
• Hen and stag parties welcome
• Arrival and Departure
• Check in 4pm
• Check out 4pm on a Sunday
• Check out 10am on other days
Changeover day Friday
• Branded toiletries